Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Blog and Justification in Current Discussions

My friend Clint Wilson (see his blog Summa Philosophiae on my blog roll) has been talking quite a bit about Michael Bird's (NT scholar based in Scotland) blog called Euangelion and I've finally wised up and checked it out. Bird is posting quality stuff on a regular basis and I recommend paying him a visit.

I've been working on a paper on justification and the new perspective on Paul and Bird's book (The Saving Righteousness of God) has been quite helpful to me. He addresses James Dunn and N. T. Wright in a charitable manner without leaving behind the important features of the more traditional take on justification. I hope to post more on justification and the new perspective in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment